Do you enjoy helping others, working with children, and love the Christmas Season? If yes, consider becoming a volunteer for the Clackamas County Winter Fair!
Our Vision: In 2020 we brought the Winter Fair in a Drive-Thru Covid friendly event for the first year, now we are excited to bring the event in a walk-around experience! Our passion is to create unique experiences that build positive memories for generations to come.
Rights of Our Volunteers:
- Be treated as a co-worker, not just “free help”
- Suitable and safe assignment
- Be heard, to feel free to make suggestions
- Be respected and valued
- Receive recognition for a job well done
Responsibilities of Our Volunteers:
- Be sincere in the office of services
- Maintain the dignity and integrity of the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Event Center
- Carry out duties promptly and reliably
- Maintain a clean and approachable appearance
- Be willing to learn and accept guidance
- Stay within the bounds of the volunteer placement description
If you are interested in volunteering with the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Events Center please fill out the information form and return it to the fair office.