Do you enjoy helping others, working with children, and love the Fair? If yes, consider becoming a Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Event Center Volunteer!
Our Vision: In 2023 we are proudly celebrating 117 years of a community gathering! Our passion is to create unique experiences that build positive memories for generations to come.
Our Mission: The Clackamas County Fair has been a proud tradition since 1907! The purpose of the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Event Center is to provide the annual county fair and other events to Oregonians and visitors far and wide so they can enjoy fun, food, and entertainment in a great community gathering.
Rights of Our Volunteers:
- Be treated as a co-worker, not just “free help”
- Suitable and safe assignment
- Be heard, to feel free to make suggestions
- Be respected and valued
- Receive recognition for a job well done
Responsibilities of Our Volunteers:
- Be sincere in the office of services
- Maintain the dignity and integrity of the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Event Center
- Carry out duties promptly and reliably
- Maintain a clean and approachable appearance
- Be willing to learn and accept guidance
- Stay within the bounds of the volunteer placement description
If you are interested in volunteering with the Clackamas County Fairgrounds and Events Center please fill out the information form and return it to the fair office.