The Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo hosts all types of vendor opportunities! This year the Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo will be hosting outdoor vendors only due to COVID-19 restrictions. The deadline to apply for a booth space will be July 23, 2021 and space is limited, so don’t wait to fill out the form below!
- Gain access to thousands of Fairgoers
- Interact with your booth’s current customers in addition to potential clients
- Increase public awareness of your brand
- Enjoy the Fair!
Outside Vendors: Vendors are located in high traffic zones that maximize exposure to Fairgoers! The specific areas we have are Red Roadway, Grove Market, Main Lawn, and Rodeo Roadway. Spaces vary in size depending upon your layout and the necessary space needed for your booth.
Please take a look at the Vendor Manual below for more detail.
Fill out the following form below if you are interested in becoming a Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo Commercial Vendor!
Commercial Vendor Interest Form
CONCESSIONAIRE VENDOR INFORMATION:
The Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo prides itself on having a variety of delicious food options each year! Due to our variety and making sure each of our vendors are successful, we are limited on on our concessionaires.
Concessionaires pay the fair a $500.00 non refundable deposit to secure their space prior to Fair. This is applied to the Concessionaire fee of 22% of the total gross sales during the five days of Fair, payable on Sunday evening after the Fair closes.
All food Vendors are required to use a tape producing cash register with 2-way displays.
Cash registers must have the following:
- Manufacturer or brand names are required where applicable.
- Non-adjustable grand totals, Z counter & Z reading
- Dual Display
- Ability to give each customer a receipt.
Please find the Vendor Manual below for further assistance. If you are interested in being part of the Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo Concessionaire, fill out the interest form below and send.
Concessionaire Vendor Interest Form
1. INSURANCE: All vendors shall be required to provide liability insurance not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence with a $1,000,000 aggregate and a Certificate of Insurance naming “Clackamas County, Clackamas County Board of Commissioners, Clackamas County Fair Board, their employees and agents as an additional insured.” The certificate needs to include the event, the date and the area being used. Written proof of insurance must be provided by vendors no later than (10) days prior to event.
2. The Fair may eliminate from consideration, any application that does not provide a clear description of products, display or services.
3. If a contract is issued, only items approved on the contract may be sold or displayed at your booth. All items listed on this form may not be approved. If applicable, note which products are primary and which are secondary considerations.
4. NON-PROFITS: No special discounts are offered to non-profit organizations or services.
5. Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo reserves the right to dictate booth display setup in which, in its sole opinion, as it deems appropriate.
6. Please include total space needed, including trailer tongue if it’s not removable.
VENDOR DISCOUNT HOTEL RATE:
As a partner with the Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo, Holiday Inn is offering a special discount to any vendor who books a room during the Fair.
25425 SW 9th Ave
Wilsonville, OR 97070